We are blessed with Islam, ( Al Hamdulelah) ; What I see in other non-muslim countries make me sick....we still take them as model while they are the worst socially and morally! I was watching today Operah Show and Dr.Phill; both are social programs from teh states; They were discussing horrible subjects on family abuse!!! A father molested his 3 years old daughter!!! this makes me sick.. what world are they living in!!!! what is going on out there.. then I though back.. this is what is happening when there is no religion.. no belief... no faith on God.. this is what happens when people live only for their needs without any Spiritual believes..
What I watched later on Operah made me sick... the situation of over 50% of the wives/womens there is horrible, they are bing beat out by their husbands and have no righ- and some time by the help of their own childs; they are afraid to go to the courts as they will have no other place else to go..
I donot think there is any role in this world gave the woman rights as our religion do.. Our holy book has the best social Agenda, if we all follow, I donot think this world will have any obstacle or problem.... I am really blessed with Islam, Thank you God for this gift...
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment