Sunday, June 10, 2007

My State of Mind






Do you ever get that feeling where you don't want to talk to anybody,you don't want to smile,and you don't want to fake being happy?But at the same time, you don't know what's wrong.


Life is not giving you what you want always! It disappoints you a lot and takes from you what you dreamed for… Life is unfair… it enforces you to track specific roadways that you never imagined that you will take before.. I think this is what Dunia is all about… it is a muslim test and just a roadway to the last life( al akhera) which I hope it will be (Al Jannah) inshallah

Some times I wish I was just small child as before, life was much much simple & easier at that time! It was a nice story …. My world was limited with my family members and my sweet/ innocent little friends (every one is in country now).. No one will ask you why did you do this and no one will judge your behaviors or analyze your intentions! You didn’t have to justify any thing…

I think it has come to the point that I have finally accepted the reality of things in my life. Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past. …stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel…stop deciding exactly what we want and just see what happens.


Once upon a time…

words never hurt me

change never killed me

love never broke me

fear never shook me

my hopes never faded away

I never broke down

& I was always happy

yeah… once upon a time.


No comments: