Nice Story
There's a story of a frog that was swimming happily in a river, minding his own business. Suddenly, he heard a voice calling out to him.
Swimming toward the sound, the frog saw a scorpion standing on the riverbank. The scorpion said, "I need to get across the river. Please give me a ride." The frog was sceptical. "I know your type," he said.
"Scorpions sting. How do I know you won't kill me if I try to help you?" The scorpion said, "Why would I do that? If I kill you, I'll die too, because I can't swim."This made sense to the frog, and he agreed to take the scorpion across the river. The scorpion crawled on the frog's back and the frog slid into the water. But halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger. "You fool!" the frog croaked, "Now we'll both die! Why on earth did you do that?"
"I couldn't help myself," the scorpion admitted. "It's my character."
There's a saying that warns, "Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.

There's a story of a frog that was swimming happily in a river, minding his own business. Suddenly, he heard a voice calling out to him.
Swimming toward the sound, the frog saw a scorpion standing on the riverbank. The scorpion said, "I need to get across the river. Please give me a ride." The frog was sceptical. "I know your type," he said.
"Scorpions sting. How do I know you won't kill me if I try to help you?" The scorpion said, "Why would I do that? If I kill you, I'll die too, because I can't swim."This made sense to the frog, and he agreed to take the scorpion across the river. The scorpion crawled on the frog's back and the frog slid into the water. But halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger. "You fool!" the frog croaked, "Now we'll both die! Why on earth did you do that?"
"I couldn't help myself," the scorpion admitted. "It's my character."
There's a saying that warns, "Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits.
Watch your habits; they become your character.
Watch your character; it will become your destiny."
Watch your character; it will become your destiny."


2 comments:
Thanks for the frog story. I had heard something similar growing up but in the childhood story the alligator asked the frog to sit in his mouth so he could keep his head above water and the frog stay safe. Of course, the frog was eaten. I don't remember the moral of the story lol but yours was great.
Phoenix Life Insurance
Salamz..
Thanks Pal for your valiable adition :)..well I remember this story, but if i was not wrong it was with a bird to clean the crocodile tooth! well.. morals remain unique for both stories.. donot trust a person who is known with his bad habits!!
cheeeers!!!!
Post a Comment