
I can say today that winter is knocking the door of Dubai ! Oh god… I love winter…. I don’t think any one hates it!! Especially those who grew up in UAE or any of the gulf region.. for just simple cause… it is very limited months in the year over here.. almost 12, 01 and 02 only!!
I love drinking hot chocolate while watching the crazy weather from the window...
I cannot wait Until I start wearing my new collection of scarves and Jackets that matches the season….. yahooooooo!!
I love drinking hot chocolate while watching the crazy weather from the window...
I cannot wait Until I start wearing my new collection of scarves and Jackets that matches the season….. yahooooooo!!


1 comment:
Assalamualaikum
Just drop by to say hello...
getting aroung just to find out information about Dubai :)
Have a nice weekend
iza
akubintangcomel.blogspot.com
malaysia
Post a Comment