Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Bad day!!!




So today I almost killed a man!!!!!
I'm driving along at a leisurely pace (I wasn't speeding this time, I swear, I SWEAR) towards a certain gas station I had in mind (I wanted to buy galaxy chocolate which I adore). I'm not busy with the radio, reading an SMS, or searching for my note pad in my ridiculously huge handbag - for a change. Nope; this time, I've got both eyes on the road, both hands on the steering wheel, and both the left and right sides of my brain in vehicle operation mode.

I wanted to take the U-Turn which will take me to the Petrol Station – checked the road and waited untell it was clear while turning my steering wheel I saw some one came from NO WHERE with his Bicycle just coming from the opposite side.. And……..ya…. I DID HIT HEM with my car……..

For a minute I didn’t realise what happened… until I saw the man laid down on the floor.. I went out of my car.. & checked him out… al 7amdullelah, nothing happened to him… he was fine..the hit wasn’t that hard … I apologised to him but explained to him, it was not my fault… He is the one who is driving in the wrong side. I paid him some money to fix his bicycle.. while in the meantime, I was picking up the remains of my heart and guts from where they were strewn all over my car floor.

This incident brought to my mind the following question - just HOW MUCH EXACTLY do you value your life? Seriously now. To a random observer, this man obviously is a suicidal maniac with a death wish!!
eventually i got my chocolate.. drived back home and took a new lesson.. to watch the U-TURN from bothe side!!
have a peacful evening

No comments: