Sunday, July 22, 2007

26 things you don’t need to know about me

1. I’m a cleaning freak.
2. I am a twin sister!
3. I hate green beans
4. I used to be the winner in most of my friends swimming competitions
5. I donot have any music records- I prefer listing to Quran while driving
6. I drive fast when the road is open
7. I laugh out loud on public if I remember something funny
8. I love cinema
9. when i am angry I eat to much
10. I’m often mistaken for a moroccon/uae person these days. Is that a compliment?
11. I donot eat at all when i feel sad
12. I always count on my fingers.
13. I hate arabic films
14. I have very nice voice and I used to be in the singing team back in school times
15. My favorite place in the world (so far) is Al Madina
16. I can’t whistle
17. When asked to describe me, several (supposedly) good friends used the word “sensitive-nervous”.
18. I never know where to put myself when someone pays me a compliment.
19. I bight my nails
20. I hate waiting
21. I donot know how to lie even if i tried
22. The first book I’ve ever read was “Great Expectations”, and I got it from my uncle’s library.
23. I am very suspecious
24. Candles are one of my huge obsessions besides watching the moon phases.
25. I hate my birthday; it’s never been my lucky day.
26. I love الادب العربي

No comments: