Monday, May 28, 2007

Wondering!!!!!


I’m amused by how far people can go,, just for the sake of making a problem.. Or just of being jealous of you!!!This is not the way to say “I exist”

It’s weird???!?!?!?!?!!?Where do they get all of these bad, evil ideas??!! Anybody knows? -But this shows nothing but their sick souls...

In work, you will have to interact with different characters, from different cultures… and in spite of your continuous effort to deal with every once with smile and good morals, some people in return smile in your face and in your back they will speak bad about you and will create problems to you.. Strange!!! These are people raised with evilness and immorality that I really do not understand..

I am happy because some of those people who used to plan evil master plans to me are not there any more!! But I still think about why they do this!! If they are sick then let them go treat themselves with shrink... Let them go and get a life!! Instead of wasting their time in evil thinking and trap others!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder the same!?