7arameee fel Emarah!!
I was sleeping safely that summer night when I suddenly waked up with beating sounds!! It is very strong beating same as we hear in the boxing competitions!! I swear I heard man crying and crying asking for forgiveness…..these sound were coming for more than 15 minutes from our neighbours in the flat just down our flat on the ground floor.
The first thing came to my mind that the wife is beating her husband ( joking), well… we opened the window and tried our best to hear what is happening down there… we heard the 2 big –tall- muscled brothers calling the police and mentioning that they caught thief trying to enter their home from the opened window in their room… when the thief was jumping off the window, guess who welcomed him… the muscled brothers, they were sleeping just under the window( for fresh air) and the thief actually jumped on the person while he was sleeping( wag3to soda)… (o hatak ya dareb)…
they start beating him and chaining him with ropes until the police came, …. At moment I really felt sorry for the miserable thief… his bad luck leaded him to the wrong home… and I am sure the beating which he had will be more than enough to let him even think to steal again..!!
cheers



No comments:
Post a Comment