Saturday, May 26, 2007

Junk Numbers! / People


Junk Numbers! / People!!

I had some free time yesterday to check my contacts in my mobile phone… ironically most of the numbers are for people I did not even remember who are they!! Names are there but I was trying hard to remember who they are!! They are taking space in my memory without any use, thus I deleted them!! Just like how I delete Junk mails!! They are all same…

Some other contacts were old high-school, or University friends, or some people I have been working with and there is no relation or constant communication between us now... So why to keep their no. for… I tried to call them once, twice , sms –ed them many times without any reply, I don’t think they deserve to be listed in my phone contacts! Or tro be given spaces and time in my Life!!

Generally…My philosophy in life is to Stagnants/in-active!!I really believe in emptying spaces in your life and let go old-un-used stuff!!

… Why to keep your home full with un-necessary things!! In Kitchen why to keep a blender which is broken and without hope to operate again!! why not to get red of broken TV or radio which takes place and size, Why to keep calling an old friend who even does dot care to answer your calls, forget about him/her and give your time to those who really deserve and care!!
Go to your closet , check out the old dresses that you are not wearing any more … give it out to charity... empty your closet from old-un-sued Junk stuff and give chance for the old stuff to have their presence…. This apply for your life… get rid and forgot about all un-trusted/un-faithful/careless people who are occupying space in your life and give chance and space to those who really deserve to take part in your life space and be in your contact list


Get over it and walk the extra mile!!

Cheers

No comments: