
Plans!!
Yesterday.. After my work time, while going down to the parking to drive my car back to home.. I discovered that there is car closing my exit and blocking my car!! It was very irritating condition… I was already tired.. I wanted to go home and relax.. But now… I had to wait over 50 minutes until the stupid English man came down and got his car out!! Before that I had to call the police and give them his car no. , thanks to the police, they could reach him and called him though his mobile to take the car out… just a simple question…. !! Why does some people don’t think before they block other’s people car!! After getting my car out.. and in my way home.. I faced the worst traffic ever.. 3 cars had an accident.. and they simply blocked the road…the traffic extended and accumulated while the cards didn’t move an inch!! ( if I was a police man I would fine every one of them 10,000 dhs!!!) any way.. the funny thing is that I was planning to go out with my friend and I had to cancel that because I reached very late and already was exhausted bcoz of the terrible traffic!
Any way… I learned from that that even if we are trying to organize our time, we have plans in our mind and try to plan our activities a head.. Some time there will be exterior conditions to delay your plans and probably cancel it!! Thus don’t plan too much .. Just plan your work.. And try to work your plan as best as you can… but don’t get disappointed if your plan is changed because of any outside reason!
Cheeeeers
HeNnNnNnOoOoOoOoOo


No comments:
Post a Comment